Description[edit | edit source]
Forgive me, brother, I forgot to introduce myself. I am High Capitular Wilhelm Krieger. Long has my family sent its sons to serve the Order of the Silver Hammer, but I felt called to a different path and took the oaths of the Order of the Anvil. The ways of our god are many, however, and here I am fighting beside you all the same. For what man of courage and conscience could sit idle in Wolfenburg Cathedral when our Grand Theogonist has proclaimed Sigmar’s punishment upon Mordheim.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Equipment[edit | edit source]
Skills[edit | edit source]
- Commander: Passive Skill. Increases Morale by 3.
- Devotion: Passive Skill. Reduces the chance to trigger Divine Wrath by 15% when casting a spell.
- Armor Proficient: Passive Skill. Reduces the Heavy Armour movement penalty by 1 meter.
Spells[edit | edit source]
- Armour of Righteousness: Grants immunity to Fear and provokes Fear on engaged enemies. Increases Armour Absorption by 10%. Not Stackable.
- Prayer of Absolution: Increases Armour Absorption by 5% and Dodge and Parry chance by 10%. Not Stackable.
General Stats[edit | edit source]
The stats listed here are based on his stats and equipment in the first story mission for the Witch Hunters.
Other Stats[edit | edit source]
Resistances[edit | edit source]
|All Alone Resistance||60%|