Consumable

From Mordheim: City of the Damned Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

All warriors can equip a selection of consumables to take in to battle to grant buffs and debuffs to allies and enemies. Consumables can be normal (white), fine (blue) or masterwork (purple) quality.

Acquisition[edit | edit source]

Consumables can be obtained in several ways:

  • purchased at the shop between missions
  • found at loot points during missions
  • looted from fallen enemies in battle
  • as rewards for completing objectives and main campaign missions
  • sent by contacts to warbands with the appropriate veteran skills

Consumables[edit | edit source]

Icon Name Target Effect Side Effect
Aethyric Elixir Self or ally within 3 meters. Removes 1 Magic Effect.
Aethyric Focus Self. Increases Arcane Spellcasting chance by 5% for 1 turn. Not Stackable.
Anti-Toxin Self or ally within 3 meters. Increases Poison Resistance by 15% for 2 turns. Not Stackable.
Antidote Self or ally within 3 meters. Removes 1 Poison Effect.
Bugman's Ale Self or ally within 3 meters. Increases chance to pass All Alone, Fear and Terror tests by 10% for 2 turns. Reduces maximum movement range and Strategy Points by 1.
Crimson Shade Self or ally within 3 meters. Increases Initiative by 10 for 2 turns. Not Stackable. Increases the chance to roll the permanent injuries Internal Wound and Mysterious Ailment if the user falls Out of Action. Stackable.
Draught of Clarity Self or ally within 3 meters. Increases Stun Resistance by 35% for 2 turns. Not Stackable.
Draught of Concentration Self or ally within 3 meters. Increases Spellcasting chance by 5% for 1 turns. Not Stackable.
Draught of Focus Self or ally within 3 meters. Nullify the effects of Stupidity for 1 turn. Not Stackable.
Elven Wine Self or ally within 3 meters. Increases Critical Resistance by 10% for 2 turns. Not Stackable.
Greta's Boon Self or ally within 3 meters. Increases Perception tests and Trap Resistance by 20% for 2 turns. Not Stackable. Reduces maximum movement range and Strategy Points by 1.
Healing Draught Self or ally within 3 meters. Restores up to 10 wounds.
Luck Trinket Self. Slightly increases the chance of a 'Full Recovery' at the end of the battle if the user falls Out of Action. Not Stackable.
Mad Cap Mushrooms Self or ally within 3 meters. Increases melee Hit chance by 5% for 2 turns. Not Stackable. Increases the chance to roll the permanent injuries Megalomania and Amok if the user falls Out of Action. Stackable.
Mandrake Root Self or ally within 3 meters. Increases Armor Absorption by 10% for 2 turns. Reduces Stun Resistance by 100%.
Mordheim's Map Self. 30% chance to increase Movement range by 1 meter for 3 turns. 70% chance to have no effect. Usable once per battle.
Oil Bomb Everyone within a 3 meter radius. Light the ground on fire in an area 3m wide for 2 turns.
Anyone entering the area suffers 5-10 damage. Starting a turn inside the area deals an extra 10-15 damage.
Anyone leaving the area receives a debuff that that deals 5-10 damage on turn start. Lasts 2 turns.
Poultice Self or ally within 3 meters. Removes 1 Open Wounds effect.
Rosary Self. Increases Divine Spellcasting chance by 5% for 1 turn. Not Stackable.
Smelling Salts Ally within 3 meters. 35% chance to remove Stun Effects. Target recovers without penalties.
Sticky Sludge Everyone within a 3 meter radius. Spreads sludge on a target area 3m wide for 2 turns.
While inside the area, Movement range is reduced by 2 meters, Strategy Points by 1 and Dodge chance by 10%.
Anyone leaving the area gains a debuff that reduces maximum Strategy Points by 1 and Dodge chance by 5% for 2 turns. Not Stackable.
Talisman Self. Increases Magic Resistance by 15% for 2 turns. Not Stackable.


See also[edit | edit source]